Registrations - 2019
Registrations will open at on 1 February 2019 for all ages and teams. All membership fees will be discounted until 28 February 2019 (with the exception of the U13 and U16 Federation teams), after which fees will be at full price. Registrations will be open until 31 March 2019.
In order to register you will need your unique NZF MyComet account login code or the email address that is attached to your NZF MyComet account. The link at the bottom of this page takes you to the MyComet help page.
If you have forgotten your email address or unique ID, please follow the process as outlined on the MyComet registration page.
If you are new to the club, please follow the set up process on the same MyComet Registration page Please note the following:
1) Please select the appropriate product when registering. The age groups (with the exception of Seniors) are in brackets at the end of each product and the ages reflect the age that the player will be turning in 2019.
2) There is additional information that is required this season that NZF have set as mandatory as well as questions from a club perspective that need to be completed. You cannot continue with the registration process until that has been done.
3) All registrations will require payment in order to complete the process. If you DO NOT pay, you will not be registered. If you wish to enter into a payment arrangement please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) All players should be registered in order to attend grading that will take place early in March. Please note - Not everybody has to grade - Only if you wish to play in the top 2 or 3 teams in the age group. Grading is for those players in 9th Grade and up only. You will be asked at registration if you wish to attend grading or not. This is simply to help with the administration process of grading and give the club an idea of numbers grading. If you change your mind either way, that's fine.
5) We will try and accommodate as many player requests as we can. Requests need to be made as part of the registration process. Please understand that we will do our best but do not promise that all requests will be met.
6) For those parents that like to hedge their bets with other clubs depending on where their child ends up in the grading process, there may be a 50% administration charge taken off any refunds requested - This will be decided on a case by case basis by the Executive Committee
Season Fees are as follows - with the discounted price first:
All Junior Saturday football - $80/$85
Senior football - $210/$260
Federation U13/U16 - $490 - This includes coaching fees.
All queries to please be directed to email@example.com
Link - NZF MyComet