We see the northern United Development Programme as the start of an exciting venture in to growing and improving football in the North of Hamilton. We aim to build a great football and family culture at the club and want to invest as much high level coaching and support to the players and families as possible.
NUSC & Adam Thomas Football
NUSC have worked with Adam Thomas football to develop a programme based on technical skill development in a fun environment.
The Northern United Development Programme is a Football programme designed to provide a supportive environment to build player’s football abilities, football knowledge and confidence. Players will take part in football sessions consisting of individual skill practice and game like practice through small-sided games to gain maximum touches on the ball.
The fast true indoor surfaces mean kids can focus on skill development rather than weather or undulating fields.
Who : Players 8-14 years old
When : 8 weekly sessions on either a Monday or a Tuesday starting 7th August
Where : Rototuna Indoor Recreation Centre at Rototuna High School
Cost : $90 for NUSC members and RHS Students
Cost : $120 for non members
To register click here. REGISTRATIONS FOR TERM 3 2017, CLOSED
Adam Thomas - Coach
- NZ U17’s, NZ u20’s and 2012 Olympic Games representative
- Coached at Ole Football Academy in Wellington
- Founder of Adam Thomas Football and Olympic Football Coaching, working to build football in primary School children throughout Hamilton, Cambridge and Morrinsville
- Currently sitting NZ Youth Level 3 and NZ Senior Level 2 Coaching qualifications
Perry Katesmark - Coach
- Played in Spain at Torrevieja and Hercules FC up till age 16
- Played in England at Luton Town and Kettering Town up till age 20
- Played in America on Football Scholarship
- Coached Semi Pro in England
- Currently Hillcrest 1st 11 coach and coach at Adam Thomas Football
Dilshaan Mohanaraj - Coach
- 2016 HBHS 3rd 11 Coach (which won Senior Boys Knockout Cup)
- 2017 HBHS 2nd 11 Coach
- Claudelands Senior Women’s Reserve Team Coach
- Waibop Skills Centre Coach
- Coaching through Adam Thomas Football Schools programme
- Qualifications – NZF Junior Level 3, Youth Level 2 qualifications sat in 2017